Baffle(Linear) Ceiling

Baffle(Linear) Ceiling

Our Baffle(Linear) Ceiling is the perfect choice for indoor commercial areas. Made of durable aluminum material, it is customizable and OEM available. Its linear design adds a modern touch to any space while providing excellent acoustic performance. It's easy to install and maintain, making it the perfect choice for any commercial space.

Contact us
Inquiry Basket
Place of Origin:
Supply Ability:
50000 square meter per Month

aluminium baffle exporter

Product Description

The Extruded Aluminium Baffles Ceiling is an ideal solution for commercial areas. It offers easy installation and accessibility, while being crafted from 100% environmentally friendly and recyclable materials. With its lightweight and durable design, this ceiling guarantees long-lasting performance. Choose from a variety of colors and finishes to customize the aesthetics of your space. Enjoy the benefits of sound absorption and moisture resistance, ensuring a comfortable and pleasant environment. Invest in this high-quality ceiling solution for your commercial area today.


Product Specification

ItemBaffle(Linear) Ceiling
MaterialAluminium Profile
ColorPure Color/Wood Grain Color
AccessoryCarrie,Suspension Rod,Nuts,Screws
ApplicationIndoor commercial area
PackageFactory standard packing, export use plywood case, plastic film + paper carton


The Advantage of product

  • Economical Solution: Our Baffle(Linear) Ceiling provides an economical solution for both commercial and residential projects. The cost-effective nature of the ceiling, combined with its durability and low maintenance requirements, makes it a smart investment for any budget.
  • Aesthetic Appeal: Baffle ceilings offer a modern and sleek appearance to any space. The linear design adds a touch of sophistication and can enhance the overall aesthetics of a room.
  • Versatility: Baffle ceilings are available in various sizes, shapes, and finishes, providing flexibility in design. They can be customized to fit different architectural styles and can be arranged in different configurations to create unique patterns.
  • Acoustic Performance: Baffle ceilings are excellent for improving sound absorption and controlling noise levels in a room. The open design of the baffles allows sound to pass through, reducing echo and improving speech intelligibility.

baffle ceiling size


The Production Process of product

Extrusion Profile → Powder Coating → QC → Packing →  Loading & Delivery.


u shaped aluminium trim



Q1: What is the minimum order quantity?

The minimum order quantity is 300 square meters.


Q2: What is your delivery time?

Our delivery time is typically 15-45 days.


Q3: What are the payment methods?

We accept TT advance payment, with a 30% deposit to start manufacturing and the remaining 70% before loading.


Q4: How do you ensure product quality?

We have a dedicated quality control team that checks each process. We also provide photo confirmation of finished product details before loading.


Q5: Are you a factory or a trading company?

We are a factory.

Contact us


Name can't be empty

* Email

Email can't be empty


Phone can't be empty


Company can't be empty

* Message

Message can't be empty

Please enter email
Email format error
Send fail
Send success
Subscribe succeeded
Sign up success
Login success
account or password error
Send success
Sign out success